Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mistletoe: a great Christmas tradition

Among all the traditions people follow at Christmas time, one of my favorites has got to be the traditions of kissing under the mistletoe. I've actually liked this one for a very long time. Even in my youth, I once went out an bought some "Moose-eltoe" (a gag gift that looked like moose droppings with a plant attached to it) and hung it in my car, hoping to snag a kiss or two from my date.

When all else fails, tape it to the ceiling.

These days, it's easy to just find some fake mistletoe (real works just fine too) and hang it in a likely spot. Then, all that needs to be done is to wait for the opportunity of your loved one walking beneath it and use that opportunity for a bit of smooching. Of course, you can't always predict what will happen next.

No comments: