Thursday, December 03, 2015

No Shave November...was shave time for me

November is No Shave month. It's a great cause, to help raise awareness of cancer patients who often lose their hair. However, I shaved off my goatee the second week of November. It was an either/or proposition. My wife, who has Sjogren's Disease and thus very dry skin, including her lips, didn't like poking from my facial hair on her cracked lips when we kissed. I was either going to only get a peck or two, or I was going to have to shave. For me, it was a no-brainer. I am now hairless on my face.
For you guys out there who don't have this issue with your wives, etc., grow some hair in support of those cancer victims. As for me, I will lose the hair in support of my wife who also has a couple of very debilitating conditions.
It may be a very long time before I have facial hair again, but that's okay. I can wait.

No comments: