Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dreams

I woke up about 3 am this morning and tried to go back to sleep because I had gone to be late. I was up for about an hour and finally fell asleep. While asleep I dreamed that I was out walking by a pond and saw some small frogs swimming in the water. I hadn't seen a live frog in years in nature, and I wanted to catch one. I reached in the water and caught one on my first attempt. I scooped it up and put it in a container, then decided to go for one more. I really wanted my grandkids to see the frogs. There were other strange portions of the dream. I really don't know if dreams have meanings, but it seems awfully interesting that I was trying to catch a frog and that I hadn't seen one in years in my wakeful state.
Maybe it's just telling me that there's a goal out there that needs to be achieved, or maybe someone that I haven't seen in a long time that I'd like to see. Or maybe I just wish I could be a kid again and catch frogs.

No comments: