Friday, May 01, 2015

This and that

A beautiful sunrise this morning. As I turned around and headed back along the canal on my morning run, I couldn't help but notice the fire in the sky. I look east a lot. Especially in the morning when the sun is rising. I always think of my favorite people to share the sunrise with.

I weighed myself a couple of days ago and weighed in at 190.5 lbs. That's down from my original weight when I started my trimming program of 193. My goal ends on July 1st and I hope to be at my optimal weight for the Sandy 4th of July 5k. I actually weighed 189 wearing nothing but flip flops. Okay, no jokes... I kind of wish they weighed you in the buff at doctor's offices because those Wrangler's, shoes, shirts, etc., added about three pounds to my actual weight. Especially since those tables for height versus weight don't figure in the weight of your clothing (or hair for that matter--I've weighed up to a pound less after a hair cut).

Life is great. Keep happy. Keep smiling.

No comments: