Monday, April 06, 2015

Morning takes

Sometimes, it's just tough to get up in the morning. Ever have that feeling? Right now, I'm so in need of a vacation. I do have one scheduled for the week following Memorial Day, but that seems a long ways off. I have no plans for that week as we have some money issues right now, but at least it will be time away from work.

And, I will most likely go and do some local hikes and some other outdoorsy stuff on some of those days, so even though I won't be doing a road trip that will take me away for several days, I will be doing some fun things.

I think we all need a break from the day to day routines we have. Well, most people do. I am a firm adherent to the "find a job doing something you love and you'll never work a day in your life" mentality. I still need to figure out how to get hired at a wage that will pay the bills, for doing something like hiking, fishing, or four-wheeling. And how that job being away from home will work with a spouse who is largely incapacitated.

Sometimes you just do what you need to do and take your breaks when you can get them.

No comments: