Sunday, April 17, 2016

There's nothing like a shedding cat

I don't know what to do about my cat, Scout. She's shedding like crazy and she likes to jump up on the bed and lay down right below my pillow. Ann doesn't like to pull the top blanket up to the pillows, in other words, make the bed, because then Scout puts hair all over the part of the blanket that gets pulled up to her face. So, I end up having to place something on the bed that will reduce our furry friend's ability to lie in her favorite spot. I have a large pile of books on my nightstand, so I spread them around and that keeps her further down on the bed--unless I forget. Which is too often. And every time I forget, there she is, by my pillow. I think one solution would be to keep the doors closed on the bedroom so that the only time Scout can get in is when we are in there with her. Then, we just have to never turn her backs on her, because that's when she makes her move.
It's a tragedy of epic proportions.

No comments: