Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Debate over Fidel

I've been debating for the past couple of days with some folks at funtrivia.com , over the atrocities, or lack thereof of Fidel Castro and his regime. The discussion can be viewed here- clicky clicky.
I hope you enjoyed that interchange. Not much happening in my world other than work, but in the world of sports, Barry Bonds is near eclipsing Ruth for second place in career home runs. I hope the steroid taking cheater (uh, alegedly) never makes it past Hank Aaron.

Here's a tip for guitar teachers. I've recently downloaded Nick Minnion's two e-books. How to Make a Living Teaching Guitar, and Fifty Lessons. The first is $19 and the second is $35, so they're kind of pricey, but I think they are well-worth it--especially the fifty lessons book. Here's the link: TeachGuitar.com

No comments: