Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just thinking out loud

I recently rediscovered a fun place to waste time on the web. It's called funtrivia.com, and it's a site with all kinds of fun quizzes to take. I've written a few under the name of "Jubal". I just wrote a new one and I think it will be up in a few days. I've tentatively titled it "Who Are These People".
I haven't been writing as much as I'd like to lately--just too darn much to do. I can't keep up with all the extra stuff I have--I'm an assistant with a Boy Scout troop, I have yard work, I have a wife and a grandaughter to spend time with. I can't keep up with the critiquing or the reading I have to to, to say nothing of the column I write for The Muse Marquee. I think I'm going to need to drop something pretty soon and simplify my life.

No comments: